Minuscule, dainty charms have been all the rage lately, as they should be; they go with everything, and add a bit of style to even the dullest outfits. It’s a nice break from statement necklaces (which I love as well), because smaller necklaces are easier on the neck (ha!) and you don’t have to worry about taking them off. For example, I have a little necklace that I wear all the time: a tiny little 24kt gold lion pendant that my great grandmother gave me since we’re both Leos. I’ve put together a collection of little necklaces that I hope will appeal to every taste. Let me know if I missed anything!
1. Small Silver Necklace by KendraRenee
2. Small Hamsa Necklace by SeoulLittle
3. Ultramarine Dash Necklace by edor
4. Cirque Gold Disc Necklace by edor
5. Aqua Evil Eye Necklace by Kei Jewelry
6. Tiny Solitaire Necklace by Sevenstarz